29.12.07

RESOLUTION!!!

2008 Resolutions!

2007 is a bittersweet year for me. There are happiness but there are still more sorrow. I had never really done it but I've listed a 'rough' new year resolution

-love evrybody more, including u :*
-be better in Physics, and other subjects

-save more money :p
-search for University scholarships, two years is a short time
-have a strong bonded class
-masuk IPA :D
-buy Personality Plus book
-be better and active in my organization, cuz I've been lazy :s
-be able to schedule up
-be more healthy
-write more to my pen pals Alexa :p
-write more-be confident LoL
-gain more friends
-smile more
-passport
-have a good Faster celebration in my school, cuz I have to organize it :/

No comments:

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)