29.12.07

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

Sovereigns of my nights
Moonlit remorse and the stars fire
Why did you lead me into the dreary dreams
Yours steps drew the sleepless nights
When I don't know whether I'm alive
Or not
Can you give me lullaby
Instead letting me passing by

Why you sketch an image in my mind
You're not a painter
Is there no other canvas
Shouldn't you be silent when I'm in a rage
Shouldn't you tell me to be awake
In the morning
But you keep me up along the night
Impetuous light of you
Immobilize me to rue

this one for Awa LoL

1 comment:

ama17 said...

hi lol its awa and i wanted to thank u for what u written for me lol im not a big writer like u so i think u wont laugh at this

texts symbols jokes slaps
making your emotions speak
leaving me buying u gifts
which never cover the strength you've been
adore the efforts that made me feel
nice life that dried tear streams
fake smiles,that turned real
promised world of things to keep
forgotten ghosts of things that haunt
painted white my blackened thought
new things to build a brand new dream
will it fall and make me scream
too deep gone your smiles that lead
not gonna lose the feeling i'm freed

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)