13.1.08

Suharto's 25 Amulets

A paper article I read days ago said that Suharto, former president of Indonesia, has 25 amulets, which culturally quite normal in Indonesia, especially for big people like him. It reminds me to stories i heard, bout old men who was on his deathbed but couldn't pass away, because he has amulets or bequest that held his live. And finally they called a paranormal to take his amulet so he could he pass away. It happened to be one of my neighbor's grandpa. And my teacher's grandpa. My teacher said that his lower body was already cold, but his throat up to head was still alive, and his breath was very heavy and sound so scary..

Is it possible that Suharto could survive in so many critical situations he had, because of those amulets/bequests. No one knows for sure except himself or his relatives. It just makes me questioning this.

No comments:

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)