29.12.07

My Wings

MY WINGS

My wings grow so white and pure
Bright and strong with heaven fur
Widen my wings that night
I thought that with diamonds, my wings was stud
Counterfeit emeralds and opals it was
Although they were fake they always shone us
But now i know it was just a daydream
And you've woke me up by your strange whim
You said goodbye, that was the saddest goodbye
Why, why, why I always asked you why
You told me things that i never thought
I hoped and wished it's just a fraud
But the screams of rapids went loud
Louder, louder they torn this heart apart
The arms of dementor devil hug me
His insulted hands started to nudge me
It hurt me it hurt me
He plucked my wings painly
I tried to fight it
But he is strong and he pulled it
He left my bare back bleed
He took my wings away that day
And then you said goodbye
I stayed up all night
And i cried...
Go and fly without say goodbye,
But love is beautiful,
Come and in without say anything,
Yes, love is beautiful.............

No comments:

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)