29.12.07

IF I AM

I can't believe it, that I've fallen in love If I am a ship, I hope you are my last port
I won't cruise the oceans anymore, and I'll spend the rest of my days beside you
I've cruised the worlds and seen all things
Wild life in Africa like a party in America
Cold white snow in Everest, volcanoes in Hawaii
Went to Liverpool at first, then tripped to islands of Haiti
The deepest sea in Philippines and the largest lakes in Canada
Smell of Bordeaux in winds beat Brazil's capoeira
Driest dessert in Egypt and New Zealand's in blue
But if I am a ship, sweetheart, my very last port is you

If I am a surfer, I guess I've found the greatest beach
With breezy winds, fabulous waves and blue green sky
Every single day I will conquer and rip your waves
And smile when you touch me with your mild water
The sunshine blends in carroty red and fuchsia blue
Down on my shoulders... seize up the whitest shore which I've ever laid on
The jingle of the sea softly strokes my ears
Weeping the most beautiful words
Baby, I love you

Now I believe it, that I've fallen in love

1/June/2006

No comments:

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)