30.1.08

* a story of an inner voice *

Magical voice hypnotization
Your white noise radiation
Inside you I creep I weep I sleep so deep
You don't trust me Your inner voice
You stopped believe me
But that's your choice
And you won't get what you've lost
You'll regret it someday what has lost
Open up your eyes wide
Showing those eager sharp sight
But close your receiving heart
Act deaf to dull my spoken squad
Decising brutally, smiling sweetly, killing easily
Blood poignancy, rose scenery, audience staring deathly
Waiting for a clap,
You stand up proudly,
Leaving me craving for blood in the middle of the stage,
Like a deer out of a lion cage, I'm lusting the life
And you stand up on my tears
You don't know
That you are running to a deathly spear
I tried to tell you
But as always,
You killed me, dear
Here

No comments:

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)