2.2.08

AN EMPTY BOTTLE

Tonight I drank from an empty bottle
It gave me another empty space
I'm like a rusty bullet in a rifle
Was shot and lost in a maze

Wordless, clueless, and careless
Can't speak my mind when there's a barrier
I try to lay my head on a restlessness
Like if it's a pillow and the world is a bed to me

Come race the firework
To the sky, I will climb the stars I see around my head
I'll wipe the raindrops the sky poured to you
While we stand in the dark and far deep inside in the rain

1/Feb/2008

That I knew my friend was drunk, she said she drank eight bottles. My other friend said: maybe you drank from an empty bottle. I was kinda low and I wanted to drunk, but it was just a "want to drunk" .. Don't think I'll drink at the moment =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol this is a nice poem siska i wonder if ppl drink to feel empty or numb..this gives me the feeling that you drank to forget your ex lol not you i mean the narrator.

Anonymous said...

so the poem suits you? oww.. :D i'm turnin t be simple tho

a playlist of moi's favorite

this is songs that I currently love =)=)